5 months ago
Dear Human DeFi Haeckers !!!
We are about to start the haeck and we are more than excited to get to know all of you !! In order to help you develop your projects we have put together an amazing agenda of workshops to support you in this haecker adventure.
Here is the agenda of the webinars, sessions will be held at 16:00 CET using a Super-powered Jitsi server at https://league.superhero.com/humandefihaeck
- Nov 9th @ 16 CET Warming UP : DeFi AMA session (1 hr) Watch it on youtube
- Nov 10th @ 16 CET Human DeFi Haeck Kick off (1hr) Watch it on youtube
- Nov 11th @ 16 CET DeFi 4 Humanity ( 2hrs)
- Nov 13th @ 16 CET Intro to aeternity and use cases (1.5 hrs)
- Nov 16th @ 16 CET Basic understanding of Sophia programming language (2hrs)
- Nov 17th @ 16 CET Superhero under the hood (1 hr)
- Nov 18th @ 16 CET Advanced Sophia + AEproject (2.5 Hrs)
- Nov 19 th @ 16 CET From product design to Ecosystem Design (2Hrs)
- Nov 20th @ 16 CET Decentralized team building (2 hrs)
- Nov 23 th @ 16 CET Ae Oracles + AEX9 fungible tokens (2 Hrs)
Also, some reminders to be ready for the kick off:
- Check out who is looking for teammates in the participants tab on Devpost, don't be shy and ping those who are looking for a team to join forces!
- Remember to download the Superhero wallet and paste your wallet address in your Devpost bio.
- Join the official Human DeFi Haeck communication channels on Discord ( https://discord.gg/MfyAcrz) or Telegram (https://t.me/haeckathons) and join the æternity community on the forum ( https://forum.aeternity.com)
Description of sessions
Nov 9th @ 16 CET Warming UP : DeFi AMA session (1 hr) Watch it on youtube
We will be running an ask me anything sessions to get deeper into the DeFi space. This AMA, co organised with Piixpay will have the participation of prominent DeFi players such as Aave, Jelly Swap, Piixpay or Smart Credit
Nov 10th @ 16 CET Human DeFi Haeck Kick off (1hr) Watch it on youtube
After the warm-up AMA session, we will kick off of the haeck and welcome the participants. Feel free to share your doubts and questions and exchange cool ideas to #Buidl.
Nov 11th @ 16 CET DeFi 4 Humanity ( 2hrs)
How DeFi protocols can bring Socio-Economic Inclusion? From passive charity through yield farming to social liquidity mining through bonding curves. Webinar held by the blockchain 4 Humanity foundation.
Nov 13th @ 16 CET Intro to aeternity and use cases (1.5 hrs)
During this session you will get to know more about æternity’s main features like lightning fast transactions, the Bitcoin-NG consensus, key & micro blocks transactions, low fees, scaling off-chain with state channels, built-in protocol oracles and the naming system, as well as generalized accounts, the FATE VM and last but not least æternity’s very own Sophia smart contract language. You will also learn about two use cases that leverage the unique capabilities of the æternity blockchain protocol.
Nov 16th @ 16 CET Basic understanding of Sophia programming language + Aestudio quick run (2 hrs)
We will present æternity’s Smart Contract language Sophia: How it works, what kind of language it is, explaining its nomenclature. We will create our very first contract with Sophia and deploy it on the testnet. Finally we will have a hands-on session to make our own To-Do List. We will also present an outstanding online editor for Sophia smart contract development, AE Studio! Where to find it, how it works and the essentials of this great tool. Ending with a demo of a couple of smart contact examples.
Nov 17th @ 16 CET Superhero under the hood (1 Hr)
In this session we will cover the Superhero architecture for you to understand how to build awesome features on top of Superhero and to understand more about its existing functionalities.
Nov 18th @ 16 CET Advanced Sophia + AEproject (2.5 hrs)
We will run a session of Advanced use of Sophia where we learn about remote contract calling, payable contracts, generalised accounts usage and more, you will also learn how to use æproject to run locally your own nodes, smart contracts, test suite and deploy your platform.
Nov 19 th @ 16 CET From product design to Ecosystem Design (2 hrs)
b4H facilitators will be sharing Best Practices and Design Thinking Techniques as well as tangible examples for guidance to come up with meaningful solutions.
Nov 20th @ 16 CET Decentralised team building (2 hrs)
b4H will be delivering an online workshop oriented in optimization in terms of purpose affinity and technical skills. This process allows haeckers to come up together and build up the best possible teams.
Nov 23th @ 16 CET Oracles + AEX 9 Fungible tokens (2 hrs)
In this session we will cover practical examples (Sophia) on how Oracles work and how they can be used for DeFi, and how fungible tokens are deployed on the æternity network.
We hope you enjoy the sessions we have prepared for you to rock the haeck!
See you soon!!!
The Human DeFi Haeck Crew
P.S: In case you can't attend to any of the sessions, you can find them in our Youtube playlist: